Pre-Event Funds Request Form

Please fill out this form if you need an advance of ticket sales and/or sponsorship revenue to pay for event expenses prior to the weekend. Please allow at least 7 days for the funds to be transferred.

Below you are asked to submit an estimated breakdown of expenses. Please follow the format listed in the sample budget here.

Note: For liability reasons, you may only access up to 75% of funds that have been received by Startup Weekend HQ (if needed, you’ll be able to access the remaining 25% during the post-event reimbursement form.)

Pre-Event Funds Request

Fill out my online form.