Applications Close Jan 31 for Rockstar Accelerator: Apply Now!
Filed under: Main Feed
Rockstart Accelerator is a new program that helps the most promising teams from around the world to launch their startups and break through on a global scale.
They provide up to $20.000 in seed investment, 100-day intensive program, 6-months of office space in Amsterdam, 99 mentors, coaching by entrepreneurs in residence and a 3-week road-trip to Silicon Valley. In the US, startups will meet serial entrepreneurs, pitch to investors and VCs, visit 500startups’ hub and co-work at Google campus for several days.
Applications close on Jan 31st at 23:59 CET – so if you are a promising startup that can do with a hand to break through on a worldwide scale, APPLY NOW (www.rockstart.com/accelerator)
· 6 month program split into 2 x 100 days
· 25 day roadtrip to Silicon Valley
· Up to €15.000 in seed investment, € 70.000+ in sponsorship, cloud-hosting and free software.
· 99+ mentors from around the globe (CTO Amazon.com
; Werner Vogels, CTO Flipboard, Arthur van Hoff and author of Running Lean; Ash Maurya)
· 31 Jan 2012 Applications Close
· 13 feb 2012 Teams Notified
· 23 Mar 2012 Program Start
· 15 Jun 2012 Demo Day
· 16 Jun 2012 Start After Program
· 03 Sep 2012 Rockstart Road Trip